Envision® 1 Ply Nonperforated Paper Towel Rolls, 350'/Roll, 12 Rolls/Ct, Brown (GEP26401)
Envision® 1 Ply Nonperforated Paper Towel Rolls, 350'/Roll, 12 Rolls/Ct, Brown (GEP26401)Georgia Pacific is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought Envision® 1 Ply Nonperforated Paper Towel Rolls, 350'/Roll, 12 Rolls/Ct, Brown (GEP26401)Georgia Pacific on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, Envision® 1 Ply Nonperforated Paper Towel Rolls, 350'/Roll, 12 Rolls/Ct, Brown (GEP26401)Georgia Pacific should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend Envision® 1 Ply Nonperforated Paper Towel Rolls, 350'/Roll, 12 Rolls/Ct, Brown (GEP26401)Georgia Pacific. It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. Envision® 1 Ply Nonperforated Paper Towel Rolls, 350'/Roll, 12 Rolls/Ct, Brown (GEP26401)Georgia Pacific appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend Envision® 1 Ply Nonperforated Paper Towel Rolls, 350'/Roll, 12 Rolls/Ct, Brown (GEP26401)Georgia Pacific.
Envision® 1 Ply Nonperforated Paper Towel Rolls, 350'/Roll, 12 Rolls/Ct, Brown (GEP26401) Overview
Manufacturer: Georgia Pacific. Nonperforated Paper Towel Rolls 7-7/8" width. Envision® One-Ply 350 ft. long. Carton wt. 22 lbs. 12 Rolls per Carton Brown Customers also search for: 12 Rolls per Carton;7-7/8 x 350-ft.;Bathroom Supplies;Envision Towel
Envision® 1 Ply Nonperforated Paper Towel Rolls, 350'/Roll, 12 Rolls/Ct, Brown (GEP26401) Feature
- Application - Hand, Washrooms
- Catalog Publishing Type - Towels & Wipes-RollNoPerf
- Color(s) - Brown
- Compliance, Standards - Meets U.S. EPA standards for post-consumer material paper content
- Coupon Cannon - 03-13-09